1/1 Photo of Faux French Fries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 311.84 g package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml seedless strawberry jam
- 1Use kitchen scissors to bread dough into into 1/4-inch-wide sticks, use a crinkle cutter if you have one.
- 2Roll all the sticks in sugar, then bake them on a cookie sheet until golden brown (6-8 minutes).
- 3Leave them on the tray until they're cool.
- 4For an authentic look, place fries in a fast-food fry sleeve (the cutoff end of a sealed envelope) and serving them with a side of "ketchup" (jam whisked with a fork to a smooth consistency).
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Faux French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough