Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A great April fool's day treat! I used Quick Soft Breadsticks for the breadstick dough and it worked perfectly!
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- Use kitchen scissors to bread dough into into 1/4-inch-wide sticks, use a crinkle cutter if you have one.
- Roll all the sticks in sugar, then bake them on a cookie sheet until golden brown (6-8 minutes).
- Leave them on the tray until they're cool.
- For an authentic look, place fries in a fast-food fry sleeve (the cutoff end of a sealed envelope) and serving them with a side of "ketchup" (jam whisked with a fork to a smooth consistency).