Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious and creamy pasta sauce. It is also a very healthful meal that gives you all the protein of meat sauce without having to use ground meat.
- Place the tofu, marinara sauce, and spices in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Begin to boil the water to cook the pasta.
- Pour the sauce from the blender into a saucepan and gently warm until it's heated through.
- When the pasta is still a touch crunchy, pour the frozen peas in with the boiling pasta.
- When pasta and peas are cooked, drain and mix with your warm sauce.
- Top with shredded parmesan.
pretty bland, but not bad at all when you add some salt/pepper/cayenne/tobasco sauce to taste. the texture is great! thanks for the healthy, protein-packed alternative.