Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on "How it All Vegan!" and thought it was pretty cool. Serve this on toast or as a side dish. Freezing tofu will give it a chewy, meaty texture
- 453.59 g firm tofu, frozen and then thawed
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 0 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml soy mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml Braggs liquid aminos or 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml lemon juice or 2.46 ml vinegar
- 2.46-3.69 ml kelp powder
- Thaw tofu, squeeze the excess moisture out and crumble it into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tofu, celery, onions, and carrot. Stir in the mayonnaise, Braggs (soy sauce), lemon juice, and kelp and mix together well.