Recipe by thesinglebite
This vegetarian version of chicken salad is always a hit and it's so easy to make! These are super tasty in a wrap topped with roasted red peppers, lettuce, tomato and avocado. You can also serve as mini-wraps (as pictured) for a party, see my note below.
Top Review by Sharon123
Delicious! With the honey mustard,this was so yummy! I used more red onion than called for. I ate as a salad, but may make a wrap with the leftovers.Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef,spring 2014.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise (I like Earth Balance the best)
- salt and pepper