Recipe by Suzanne Metz
This recipe was taken from the Betty Crocker Recipes website and was tweaked to my preference. It's very refreshing and perfect for warm summer days!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker suddenly salad classic pasta mixed salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch mediterranean herbs (or all purpose Greek seasoning)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons
- 1 -6 ounce pitted black olives, sliced in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty pasta mix into 3 quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, oil, lemon juice, and mediterranean seasoning. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.