Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was posted for Zaar World Tour II.
Make and share this Fattoush (Lebanese Salad) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sumaq, powder
- 10 fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 -3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, chopped into half moons
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 10 small radishes, chopped
- 1 onion, cut into wings
- 1 1⁄2 loaves pita bread, crispy broiled
- Combine wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and sumak in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine mint, tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, radishes, onion in a large bowl.
- Coat salad with dressing.
- Just before eating, break the pita bread and incorporate into the salad.