Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The title says it all. I got this from an old church recipe book.
- 4 (8 ounce) cans corn
- 12 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain excess water from corn.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, corn and salsa (if used) together thouroughly.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Heat for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- May garnish with paprika if desired.
This corn is wonderful!!!! My daughter is ecstatic when I make this!!! Thanks, Riff
I didn't care for this corn, but my husband loved it! It was easy to prepare and probably will go great with a Mexican meal.
We loved this dish! To help lower the fat I used neufchatel cheese. This is a keeper but next time I'm going to increase the salsa a bit. BTW, I used Pace's chunky salsa.