Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This potato salad has a lot of flavor and is a refreshing change to the blah potato salad we often find.
- Remove eyes from potatoes and cup up into desired size chunks.
- Place in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Cook until soft but do not over cook.
- Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Add Mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, sugar, salt and sweet pickle relish.
- Mix well.
- Chop dill pickles, celery, radishes, olives, parsley and green onions.
- Mix into salad.
- Chill for atleast one hour before serving.
I made this exactly as posted, using 6 red potatoes. I had a bit too much dressing for 6 potatoes, so I'd definitely go with 8 potatoes. The recipe didn't mention where to add the eggs, so I just chopped them up and added them in with the potatoes. Other than adding some freshly ground black pepper, I didn't change anything. Made this so go along with a Smoked Pork Butt, and it was delicious. The hot sauce didn't make it too hot at all, so don't be afraid of that.