1/1 Photo of Father's Day Potato Salad
This potato salad has a lot of flavor and is a refreshing change to the blah potato salad we often find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove eyes from potatoes and cup up into desired size chunks.
- 2Place in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- 3Bring to boil.
- 4Cook until soft but do not over cook.
- 5Drain potatoes and let cool.
- 6Add Mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, sugar, salt and sweet pickle relish.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Chop dill pickles, celery, radishes, olives, parsley and green onions.
- 9Mix into salad.
- 10Chill for atleast one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Father's Day Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1677.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g