Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is phyllo dough stuffed with groundbeef mixture.
- Sautee onions until soft
- Add in groundbeef and brown.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- unroll phyllo dough and place half in the bottom of sheet.
- place beef mixture in the middle and place the remaining phyllo on top.
- cut into 24 squares.
- melt butter and brush the top of the dough.
- make an egg mixture with 1 egg and a spalsh of milk and pour over the butter.
- Place in the oven at 375 for 25 to 30 mins or until browned.