1 hr 3 mins
In 'Fat Witch Brownies' by Patricia Helding
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan with butter; dust with flour and tap out the excess; preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring often; set aside to cool.
- 3Cream the sugar, eggs, and vanilla together; add in the cooled chocolate mixture; mix until well blended.
- 4Measure the flour and salt; then sift together directly into the chocolate mixture.
- 5Mix batter gently until well combined and no trace of dry ingredients remains.
- 6*At this point, stir in any extras like walnuts.
- 7Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan; bake 33 minutes or until toothpick tests done (clean or with only crumbs, no batter).
- 8Remove from oven and cool on a rack for 1 hour; cut just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Witch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (813 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g