Recipe by Lisa Kaye
The best mashed potatoes you will ever taste. They are great for family gatherings Warning: these are not diet food!
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 (7 5/8 ounce) boxbetty crocker instant mashed potatoes (any flavor)
- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream and chive dip
- sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and boil in water until soft. In separate pan pour quart of whole milk and ½ stick of butter, bring to slight boil,.
- Take off heat and add both packets of potatoes, stir with fork, this mixture should be thick.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and butter to mix.
- Drain potatoes and mash in to mix in large container.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- If potatoes are to soft, add more instant potatoes.