Mouth watering Brownies from Aunt Estelle to me. Very Rich and Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl add dry cake mix, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and butter.
- 2Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add chopped pecans and stir to combine.
- 4Press 1/2 mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6While baking 1/2 mixture, melt unwrapped caramels and remaining 1/2 cup sweetened condenced milk in a double broiler saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally (If you do not have a double broiler saucepan you can use a medium saucepan stirring constantly to avoid burning).
- 7Remove partially baked brownie from oven.
- 8Sprinkle chocolate chips over top of brownie.
- 9Drizzle caramel mixture over top of chocolate chips.
- 10Sprinkle coconut on top of caramel mixture (optional).
- 11Add remaining brownie mixture evenly over the top.
- 12Bake for 15 more minutes.
- 13Let cool in pan, cut and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Pills
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g