Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Eat Better America.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces fat-free vanilla pudding, instant
- 1 (10 ounce) package fat-free pound cake, cut into 1/2 slices
- 1 (10 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 bananas, ripe and sliced
- Prepare pudding according to package directions, using fat-free milk.
- Arrange a single layer of cake in the bottom a deep glass bowl.
- Spread with one-third of preserves and sprinkle with a generous tablespoon of orange juice.
- Top with one-third of banana slices and one-third of pudding.
- Continue layering 2 more times, ending with pudding.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a few hours before serving.