Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ok we all saw the supposed right? If not read the title again. Yes this means I am not sure it works. I have been told it does by several people. I haven't tried it. Yes it is on the list to try. Yeah yeah.. I will measure the amounts when I make it and put that correction under yield.
- 946.36 ml white flour
- 946.36 ml wheat flour
- 118.29 ml natural bran or 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 29.58 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml cream of tartar
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- For every 2 cups mix used add 1/2 cup fat free mayo. NOTE: this may replaces the usual shortening.
- Yes they say you can lose the mayo for applesauce, prunes, pureed squash or whatever you prefer.
- This recipe may be made with all wheat flour or any combination.
- Use like Bisquick.
Worked extremely well!
I used this recipe for waffles. 2 c this Bisquick, 1/2 c + 2 T applesauce, 1 egg, and 1-1/3 c milk. The waffles were delicious. They were so fluffy!
Love it! I made a half batch using a white/wheat mix I buy at the store. I used oat bran and did use the fat free mayo when I mixed it up. I used it in Recipe#31342 with good success. Then I used it to make waffles. Those were excellent. I'll use this as the base for a lot of different things. Thanks for posting this one.