Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Ok we all saw the supposed right? If not read the title again. Yes this means I am not sure it works. I have been told it does by several people. I haven't tried it. Yes it is on the list to try. Yeah yeah.. I will measure the amounts when I make it and put that correction under yield.
- 4 cups white flour
- 4 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup natural bran or 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- For every 2 cups mix used add 1/2 cup fat free mayo. NOTE: this may replaces the usual shortening.
- Yes they say you can lose the mayo for applesauce, prunes, pureed squash or whatever you prefer.
- This recipe may be made with all wheat flour or any combination.
- Use like Bisquick.