Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
A very low calorie treat. *A copy cat recipe from a diabetic book. Not sure how it comes out.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup ice water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute
- cocoa powder or vanilla or unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- Mix all ingredients together.
- beat on high for around 4 minutes until stiff.
- store in freezer or a chilled place.
- makes 2 cups each serving is 2 tablespoons.
I made this this morning and it was actually quite good. I am a whipped topping fanatic (as long as it's not Cool Whip), so it's nice to have a healthy, low-calorie alternative. The recipe is also on the side of the box of nonfat dry milk. Thanks!
I'm so sorry but this was inedible for us. I made it as directed (using the optional lemon juice but without cocoa powder or vanilla or koolaid) and it tasted awful. Maybe those are mandatory?
Hi! i'm super excited to a lot of your recipes, but i am at my dorm and i dont have a lot of equiptment/time/money... When i go home for summer break i'll be sure to try some then, keep posting your ideas they sound great!