Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simply delicious bavarian with raspberry sauce.
- 1 tablespoon plain gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries in light syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Soften gelatin in cold water, then heat, stirring constantly until completely dissolved.
- Whisk in splenda, yogurt and extract.
- Refrigerate until the consistency of raw egg whites.
- Fold in whipped topping and refrigerate until firm.
- Combine raspberries with juice, cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- Cool completely then spoon over bavarian.