2 hrs 30 mins
Chef #607540's Note:
Simply delicious bavarian with raspberry sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften gelatin in cold water, then heat, stirring constantly until completely dissolved.
- 2Whisk in splenda, yogurt and extract.
- 3Refrigerate until the consistency of raw egg whites.
- 4Fold in whipped topping and refrigerate until firm.
- 5Combine raspberries with juice, cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- 6Heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- 7Cool completely then spoon over bavarian.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Sugar Free Raspberry Bavarian
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping