Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simply delicious bavarian with raspberry sauce.
Make and share this Fat Free Sugar Free Raspberry Bavarian recipe from Food.com.
- Soften gelatin in cold water, then heat, stirring constantly until completely dissolved.
- Whisk in splenda, yogurt and extract.
- Refrigerate until the consistency of raw egg whites.
- Fold in whipped topping and refrigerate until firm.
- Combine raspberries with juice, cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- Cool completely then spoon over bavarian.