Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to make marshmallow fluff and cream cheese dip (aka Heart Attack in a Bowl), but switched to this diet version. This is sweet, rich, and creamy.
- 6 ounces fat free sugar free yogurt (8 oz is fine too)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Just mix it all together with a hand blender! There is no need to soften the cream cheese,.
- because the fat-free version is a lot softer than regular (but still tastes pretty good).
- Please do not reply; this email address is not monitored.
I made with a sugar-free, fat-free flavoured yogurt.
it is ok but i would always add a little bit of vanilla and cinnamon
This is an excellent dip for those watching their waistlines. It's really good with berries. I might add a little vanilla extract next time for some extra flavor.