1/4 Photos of Fat-Free, Sugar-Free & Cholesterol-Free Banana Bread!
Jen O.'s Note:
This banana bread is VERY good and VERY healthy! It does tend to come out a bit dense for my own personal taste, but considering all the substitutions I've made to the conventional recipes, it's fantastic! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup regular Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1/2 cup egg white, only
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Mix all ingredients together either by hand or with an electric mixer, if you have one.
- 2Spray loaf pan with Pam non-stick spray (or an equivalent), then pour batter into pan.
- 3Bake for no more than 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
- 4Test for doneness with a toothpick at 35 minutes, then every 5 minutes thereafter.
- 5Remember to subtract 10 minutes of baking time when using a glass pan!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat-Free, Sugar-Free & Cholesterol-Free Banana Bread!
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute