Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good, but it won't have the same consistency as ice cream made with fat and sugar. Eat it with fresh raspberries and soften before serving for best taste and consistency.
- 4 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon extract
- Blend all ingredients in blender and freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pack into containers and freeze until solid or eat right after it comes out of the ice cream maker.
we tried this recipe yesterday. it is a great sugar and fat free option! the taste was great, very creamy, and the touch of lemon was great. my only disappointment was that it didn't taste much like cream cheese. i'd definately make this again though.
This was the first recipe I made with my ice cream maker and I am so glad I did. I didn't change a thing about your recipe (I am an avid Splenda user)! I added some fresh blueberries to it and enjoyed. Thank you very much for this recipe.