Recipe by Shannon Holmes
Very good, but it won't have the same consistency as ice cream made with fat and sugar. Eat it with fresh raspberries and soften before serving for best taste and consistency.
Top Review by Calla Flower
we tried this recipe yesterday. it is a great sugar and fat free option! the taste was great, very creamy, and the touch of lemon was great. my only disappointment was that it didn't taste much like cream cheese. i'd definately make this again though.
- 4 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon extract