Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are a healthy muffin that we all enjoy! Even the diabetics in the family can enjoy these. A healthy alternative, any way you look at it.
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (I used fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Unsweetend Applesauce, Splenda, Milk, & Egg Substitute.
- In another bowl combine baking powder, both flours, & cinnamon.
- Add gradually to the wet mixture.
- Add Vanilla.
- Fold in Blueberries.
- Bake approx 24 minutes.