Katie #7's Note:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOD FAT FREE COOKIE RECIPE AND I FOUND IT!! LOOK NO MORE!these don't necessarily have to be sugar cookies that you are making, these would probably work with molasses, cinnamon, cloves and ginger for a gingersnap or cocoa for a chocolate fudge cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour (I used a mixture of this and whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, eyeball it
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute, for baking large ones
- 8 -9 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Butter Buds or 2 teaspoons any other fat free butter flavoring
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a large bowl. mix throughly with a fork, slightly fluffing the flour to create mild pockets of air in the mixture.
- 3Add Splenda and mix again.
- 4Add buttermilk (1 tbs at a time), fat free plain yogurt, vanilla and butter flavoring. SOFTLY AND GENTLY mix with a spoon and incorporating all the ingredients together until everything is mixed.
- 5bake for about 15-20 minutes until the bottoms are browned (but not burnt) and they look done. (I have a convection oven so times may vary).
- 6Note: DO NOT OVER MIX, however do not undermix. I do not know the outcome that this may have, but I have a feeling that it isn't very good!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Sugar Cookies That Work!
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: