Recipe by yogiclarebear
Yum. No sugar added either! The calorie count for 4 generous servings is 145 calories each.
Top Review by AbramsAM
This was great! I used cottage cheese instead of yogurt, used slightly less cream cheese because it was all I had on hand! I also added some strawberry protein powder. I don't have an ice cream maker so I put everything in my food processor and just let it go for a few minutes. The outcome was great, light and fluffy!
- 473.18 ml plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 283.49 g fresh strawberries
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2.46 ml stevia powder
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place in airtight containers and freeze to desired consistency!
- NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into small airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!