1/2 Photos of Fat Free Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
Yum. No sugar added either! The calorie count for 4 generous servings is 145 calories each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- 3Place in airtight containers and freeze to desired consistency!
- 4NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into small airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 493.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: