Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yum. No sugar added either! The calorie count for 4 generous servings is 145 calories each.
Make and share this Fat Free Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place in airtight containers and freeze to desired consistency!
- NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into small airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!
This was great! I used cottage cheese instead of yogurt, used slightly less cream cheese because it was all I had on hand! I also added some strawberry protein powder. I don't have an ice cream maker so I put everything in my food processor and just let it go for a few minutes. The outcome was great, light and fluffy!
OMG - more stars - this totally needs more stars - 5 is not enough! I didn't use any of the fat free items, full fat and sugar all the way!! LOL Mainly because it's what I keep in the house. I did use the 0% Liberte greek vanilla yogourt though - again because its what I keep in the house :) I used fresh wild blackberries(blackcaps) I have 5 huge bushes of them in the backyard! Thorwing it all in the food processor is great and it is SOOO smooth and creamy right out of the ice cream maker - I think next time at least a double batch is called for!! I am thinking vanilla yogourt, chocolate cream cheese and strawberries! Or maybe lemon yogourt and blueberries, or strawberry yogourt and bananas....the list is endless!! Thank you so much for posting this recipe!
Oh my WOW! I need more stars. this is the most amazing dessert. I never would have thought that fat free, sugar free anything could be this darn tasty. I used fresh blueberries because I needed to get rid of some, but am already thinking about picking up some strawberries the next time I am at the store. Other than switching the berries I followed the directions exactly. The mixture is very sweet and has an amazing smooth texture that reminded me of soft serve ice cream which is my favorite anyway. I will have to experiment with the base mix to see what other flavors I can come up with.