This is my "healthed up" version of "Yummy Yogurt Berry Muffins" (Recipe #1544614), originally posted by --Leslie--. Thanks for the awesome base recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, pureed with juice (9 oz, makes approx. 1 cup pureed)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) container banana baby food
- 1/2-3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute (depending on your sweet tooth!)
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, Splenda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk eggs, and mix in strawberries, yogurt, baby food, extract, and Stevia.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well blended.
- 5Separate into 12 lightly sprayed muffin tins, and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from tins and cool on a wire rack. These muffins keep best in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat-Free Strawberry Banana Yogurt Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 259.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g