Top Review by Haleh Welcher
I'm so sorry...but this recipe is awful! The taste is good, (ofcourse I added cardamom). But the texture is terrible! It looked like a dog bisquit and tasted like rubber. My mother in law said, "I'm still chewing it." I guess there are just some things that shouldn't be fat free and sugar free. Sorry.
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 egg whites, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Oil and flour a loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, egg whites, and vanilla.
- In another mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.