Recipe by evilcorgi
Came from Molly McButter recipe. I personally love this recipe since Rice Krispies treats are great! This recipe can definitely be messed with. Add raisins or anything else you love.
Top Review by Jammie Carter
This worked but I would also add some vanilla. They are hard to handle with out the butter but if you wet your hands they are super easy to handle. I end up wetting my hands and rolling them into balls to set. So if you are having trouble with sticking try adding water to the dishes and your hands. Glad I can make these with out the fat. :D
- 300 g marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter, replacement (Molly McButter or Butter Buds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt marshmallows over low heat until smooth.
- Or microwave on HIGH for approximately 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Molly McButter® Natural Butter; mix well.
- Add crispy rice cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Spray 13x9x2" (33x23x10cm) pan with oil. Press mixture into pan.
- Cool, cut into squares.