Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried these but they should be just as good as the regular kind!
- Lightly spray a 9" x 13" pan with PAM. Measure out cereal.
- Pour corn syrup into a large pot, placed on medium heat.
- When the syrup has warmed up a bit, add the marshmallows.
- Continue to heat, stirring frequently, until the marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add cereal, stirring with a large spoon until the cereal is uniformly coated.
- Turn out into prepared pan.
- Cover cereal mixture with waxed paper, and using hands, spread and press the cereal evenly in the pan, compressing firmly. Allow the treats to cool for 5 minutes or so before removing the waxed paper.
- After the pan has cooled, cut into squares using a sharp knife dipped in hot water.