Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love fro-yo. The optional chocolate chips are highly recommended! I use sugar free. Without the chocolate chips added, the calorie count for 4 generous servings is 120 calories each.
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
- Place raspberries, yogurt, Splenda, vanilla, and Stevia in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. If using the optional chocolate chips, add them during the last 5-10 minutes of the machine process.
- NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into small airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!
This was so easy and so good! Didn't have any stevia or splenda, and only 2 cups of yogurt. So I scaled back the recipe to two cups of yogurt and used a generous 1/2 cup of caster sugar in place of the artificial sweeteners. Made for My Three Chefs, 2008.