Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really yummy version of a Weight Watchers favorite. I like the addition of the vanilla. Sometimes I eat it in the morning with All Bran for breakfast!
- 1 3⁄4 ounces fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Whisk butterscotch pudding and milk for two minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, blending well.
- Pour into 4 dessert glasses or bowls.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Very good but used banana pudding instead of butterscotch.