Recipe by MsTeechur
Easy as pie to make! For those WWers out there, this is a 0 point treat!
Top Review by Anita de la Costa
Thank you! Thank you! Since discovering this recipe a few months ago, pudding and canned pumpkin have become staple pantry items in our house. This is the perfect way to satisfy a dessert craving in a pinch without compromising healthy eating. I have also made this with instant pudding mix with good results. Just mix the pudding with cold water and skip the cooking step.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the water and pudding mix together until there are no more lumps.
- Bring to a slow boil in a saucepan.
- Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin and spices.
- Pour into 8 small serving cups.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- Top with fat free whipped topping to serve.
- I tried something a little new based on some suggestions in the comments. This year I used butterscotch pudding (fat free, sugar free instant) and did half water and half light eggnog! Whipped those together REALLY well before folding in the pumpkin. It added about 16 calories a serving, but was WAY creamier and just delicious!