1/6 Photos of Fat Free Pumpkin Pudding
2 hrs 10 mins
Easy as pie to make! For those WWers out there, this is a 0 point treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the water and pudding mix together until there are no more lumps.
- 2Bring to a slow boil in a saucepan.
- 3Stir frequently.
- 4Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin and spices.
- 5Pour into 8 small serving cups.
- 6Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- 7Top with fat free whipped topping to serve.
- 8I tried something a little new based on some suggestions in the comments. This year I used butterscotch pudding (fat free, sugar free instant) and did half water and half light eggnog! Whipped those together REALLY well before folding in the pumpkin. It added about 16 calories a serving, but was WAY creamier and just delicious!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Pumpkin Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix