Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These little muffins are full of flavor, and if you are like me, and trying to find something sweet to snack on that is good for you--this is it. You will never miss the fat. They are very moist.
- 1 (18 ounce) box angel food cake mix (fat free)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together by hand until smooth.
- Put cupcake liners in muffin pan and spray with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until firm to touch.
- Serve with Fat-Free Cool Whip if desired.
Simple to make but they need a bit of something. So I added 1-3 chocolate chips per muffin n it helped- don't use paper baking cups the muffins will stick just spray the baking pan - will make them again.
Not going to leave a rating but a cautionary note. This is quite popular on the WW community boards and I was looking forward to trying it. I used a cake mix that was not a national brand like Duncan Hines and the results were little pumpkin pucks. They truly were inedible. Will try this again but want to warn others that the type of mix can make a difference.
wow...this is a new keeper - i used almost 2 cups of pumpkin, because i buy the larger cans, and i used the individual spices, because i don't have the mix of pumpkin pie spice, baked it in ungreased silicone muffin trays, and all but 1 slid out just fine once they had cooled down :-)