Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 16 ounces phyllo dough (1 package)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 12 ounces pumpkin (1 can)
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Crust: I just unrolled it out of the package, layed it on top of the pie.
- dish that I'd sprayed with Pam and pressed it inches I used kitchen scissors.
- and cut off the excess.
- Mix everything in a blender and pour into crust. I only have a deep dish.
- pie plate, so I doubled this recipe (I actually made 2 seperate batches). I.
- brushe d the crust with skim milk, wrapped aluminum foil around the edges.
- and baked it at 350 for 30 minutes. When I take it to my mother's house.
- tomorrow, I will brush the edges again, and probably bake it for 15.
- minutes, just to brown the crust.