Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
A tasty bread roll.
- 200 g flour (wholemeal, bread flour or plain flour)
- 7 g fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Take 2 bowls. Put one with yeast and water and another one with flour and a salt & sugar.
- After 25 mins add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture. Stir them together.
- Rub some flour on your hand and knead the mixture by pushing and pulling it in a clean surface sprinkled with flour.
- Make dough into a round shape and cover it with a cloth.Leave in a warm place (at room temperature) for 20 minutes.
- Knead the dough again and divide into 4 round balls.
- Place in a greased baking tray and leave them in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 230°C.
- Bake the breads for 15-20 minutes.