Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the "More Fat Free & Ultra Low Fat Recipes from Doris' Kitchen" by Doris Cross. My best friend helped create & test all of the recipes in Doris' books. I highly recommend the books. This dessert is one of my favorites.
- 118.29 ml Grape-nuts cereal
- 36.97 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml Molly McButter
- 177.44 ml healthy choice liquid egg substitute
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml flour
- 78.07 ml kraft fat free cream cheese
- 14.79 ml Molly McButter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 425.24 g can crushed pineapple in juice (pour off juice but don't squeeze all the liquid out)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Pour grape nuts over bottom of 9" pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 1/2 T sugar and 1/2 t Molly McButter evenly over top and set aside.
- In medium bowl and using electric mixer, cream together all ingredients for illing except pineapple until smooth.
- Fold in pineapple with spoon.
- CAREFULLY pour over crust. If you don't do this slowly, it will push the grape nuts all over the place.
- Bake at 325 for 50-55 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
- (259.3 calories per serving & 0 grams of fat).