Recipe by Tina A
From the "More Fat Free & Ultra Low Fat Recipes from Doris' Kitchen" by Doris Cross. My best friend helped create & test all of the recipes in Doris' books. I highly recommend the books. This dessert is one of my favorites.
- 1⁄2 cup Grape-nuts cereal
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Molly McButter
- 3⁄4 cup healthy choice liquid egg substitute
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup kraft fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Molly McButter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice (pour off juice but don't squeeze all the liquid out)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Pour grape nuts over bottom of 9" pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 1/2 T sugar and 1/2 t Molly McButter evenly over top and set aside.
- In medium bowl and using electric mixer, cream together all ingredients for illing except pineapple until smooth.
- Fold in pineapple with spoon.
- CAREFULLY pour over crust. If you don't do this slowly, it will push the grape nuts all over the place.
- Bake at 325 for 50-55 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
- (259.3 calories per serving & 0 grams of fat).