Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From the table of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Make and share this Fat free Pie Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Grape-nuts cereal
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate (undiluted)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F/180 deg C.
- Mix together the Grape Nuts and apple juice concentrate.
- Pat into a thin layer on the bottom and sides of a 9ö pie pan.
- Don't worry if there are some gaps.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool before filling.
Terrific. I made this with low fat low calorie cool 'n easy pie by SaraFish and it was terrific. I love it. I will make this again, and again, and again, and again. Thank you.
Wow! This sounds like a great recipe.I can't wait to try it! I just need to get the ingredients now, :\
I didn't really like this recipe. It was super crunchy and it did not go well with pie. Maybe if I used a different kind of cerial it would taste better