Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You don't have to be dieting to enjoy this...but if you're trying to lose weight, this is a great fat-free cobbler dessert that you can eat 1/4 of for just 3 Weight Watchers points! When peaches are no longer in season, I'll try this with other fruits and/or canned peaches.
- 4 fresh peaches
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and slice peaches and place in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, brown sugar Splenda, and baking powder.
- Add milk to bowl and stir until smooth.
- Pour flour mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with non-fat whipped topping.