Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
a nice flavored chicken breast with parmesan cheese.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated fat-free parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken and water in slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Mix remaining ingredients, and spread over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/4 hours.
Yum! Really like both the flavor and the easy. Made as written cutting down to two servings and making in a mini crock pot, was a little dry but I put that off to the fact that I cut the recipe with our cutting the time due to using the mini pot. Will be making this again, thanks for the post.
Delicious! I cut the recipe in half and it worked great. I used Italian seasoning also and cooked in the crockpot. Mine were a little dry even though I cut the cook time in half. It was probably because the breasts were smaller. Other than that, tasty! Made for 1-2-3 Hits tag game 2010.
Delicious! I did change how I cooked it though. I had everything out and ready to go and saw that it was a crock pot recipe. Oops! I baked the chicken in the oven at 350F until it was almost done and then added the mayo mixture for about 15 minutes, uncovered. It was really good! I have made other chicken dishes with mayo but this mixture was different. I subbed Italian seasoning for the oregano. Made for Newest Zaar game. Thanks!