1/3 Photos of Fat Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Chef #455163 Nurse Joanie's Note:
Fat Free all you can eat cookies, Halfmysize. Great
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, oats, sugar and baking soda; stir to mix well.
- 2Add applesauce, honey, vanilla extract, and raisins, stirring well to mix. (if dough seems crumbly, keep stirring until it holds together.).
- 3Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Drop rounded teaspoonful of dough onto sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 5Slightly flatten each cookie with tip of spoon.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 mins, or until golden brown.
- 7Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute.
- 8Transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g