1/3 Photos of Fat-Free Microwave Apple Crumble Delight
Virtuous Archangel's Note:
A sweet and tasty, yet healthy, alternative to traditional apple crumble. This can be made at work as a quick lunch or dessert, or in the oven at home if you have the time. Superb for dieters, waist watchers, and healthy eaters alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice apple in half, then into 1/2-cm thick slices.
- 2Sprinkle 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon and 1/2 Tbsp of Splenda into the bottom of a small, microwavable bowl.
- 3Arrange half of the apple slices into the bowl.
- 4Repeat Step 2 with the remaining ingredients, including the sprinkle of water/lemon juice and the Cereal or Granola (keep granola/cereal until after heating if you want it to remain crunchy, not soggy).
- 5Nuke in the microwave on high for about 1 1/2-2 minutes, depending on the microwave, until the apples are just tender. The steam from the water or juice will cook the apples slightly.
- 6Remove from microwave and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat-Free Microwave Apple Crumble Delight
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: