Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Oh golly, another fro yo recipe. I bet this would be great with a banana thrown in too. As written, 5 servings at only 120 calories each!
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 5 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced mangoes, undrained (in juice)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place mango, raspberries, yogurt, Splenda, vanilla, lemon juice and Stevia in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- NOTE: To enjoy this throughout the week, simply separate it into small airtight serving containers and freeze. Pull them out of the freezer to soften about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, and enjoy!