- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar substitute or 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat ingredients together for 2 minutes, or until Mandarin Oranges are mashed.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Glaze: Beat ingredients together until smooth. Spread on cooled bars.
- *note* if you cut the recipe in half you can use it for an 8x8 pan.