Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I found online that sounds amazing. It is courtesy of someone named Jo_jo_ba on www.grouprecipes.com.
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular (or sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- boiling water, as needed
- Heat non-stick pan over moderate.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add pumpkin and extracts, followed by enough boiling water to achieve a batter consistency.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp batter per pancake onto hot pan, brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with syrup or anything you like.