Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Easy Recipe for a quick low fat meal.
Make and share this Fat Free Kiwi Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) caneagle brand fat-free condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
- Mix Fat Free Eagle Brand Milk and Lime Juice in a bowl.
- Fold Cool Whip into the mixture.
- Poor into Graham Cracker Crust. Let set up over night before serving.
This is easy to make, but I found it to be exceedingly sweet. Once I'd made it, there was no way for me to lessen the sweetness. The cool whip actually lessened the sweetness.