Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I LOVE the regular Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing made at home from the package, but it's too many points on Weight Watchers. So, to still enjoy it while trying to slim down, I've modified this recipe with no guilt!
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (Best Foods or Hellman's)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- In a shakable container, combine the dressing mix, the mayonnaise and the milk.
- Shake until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.