Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite. I substituted fat free sour cream, cream cheese, splenda, and light brown sugar instead of the regular. It makes it diet friendly and its still just as good!
- 4 lbs seedless grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl. Sprinkle chopped pecans and brown sugar atop mixture. Refrigerate. Serve cold.