Recipe by Janda Potamus
These potatoes are so full of flavor, you'd never guess they were fat free. My original recipe was made with dill, because I happened to have it on hand, but any of your favorite herbs would do nicely. Also, you could substitute seasoned salt for the creole seasoning.
- 430 g red potatoes, cubed (about 6 small potatoes)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chicken broth and creole seasoning on high setting until it reaches a rolling boil.
- Add cubed potatoes, stirring to cover them evenly. Simmer on medium-high heat 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender and easily mashed. Remove from heat.
- Smash with a potato masher or fork until desired consistency.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.